Terms & Conditions
1. Add Only, in all of its forms, whether it be featured on the Add Only. online website or any of the Add Only mobile application (“apps”) services, is a product of Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd.
2. By using the Add Only online website or any of the Add Only mobile apps services, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
3. Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. reserves all the rights to update and change the terms and conditions that apply to all clients without specific notice to that effect. The updated terms and conditions will only be in effect once they are published on the Add Only. online web site. Continuous use of the Add Only product after any of such changes shall constitute your consent to the said changes.
4. The definition of “The Client” used in this document pertains at all the times to the organization that is the intended party requesting apps from Add Only.
5. Any Add Only offer made by Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. is limited to the duration advertised or in the absence of such time or in the event of any error or omission shall be valid for 24 hours from when it first appeared unless Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. in its sole discretion decides to change the extent or duration of any offer.
6. Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. Flat no C-7 Amarchhaya Society, Gadital Hadapsar Pune, Maharashtra, India 411018, is authorized to issue Recipient Created Tax Invoices (RCTIs) in respect to the services outlined in this proposal.
7. Any reference to a sum charged by Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. is in Indian Rupees (INR) unless otherwise noted and is subject, where applicable, to the addition of Indian Goods & Services Tax (GST).
8. Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. acknowledges that it is registered for GST in India when it enters this agreement and will notify The Client if it ceases to be registered.
9. The Client acknowledges that if it is required pursuant to Indian Law that it is registered for GST when it enters this agreement and will notify Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. if it ceases to be registered.
10. The Client is solely responsible for maintaining the security of their online account and password. We taken Name, Contact Number, DOB & Address in registration field. Also sending text SMS to Client about registration off advertisement.
11. By using Add Only, The Client asserts itself to have ownership and license, or some other clear right, to enter the Agreement on behalf of the website submitted to Add Only. In the event that the right to enter the Agreement is shown to be nonexistent, or a competing claim of right is proven to be stronger, Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. reserves all the rights to remove the application from its systems or alter the Agreement to be with the proper right holder instead. No refund will be issued.
12. Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. will use reasonable efforts to have the Add Only application approved by the iTunes and Google Play Store app stores. Although there is generally a high likelihood of approval, we do not and cannot guarantee approval. If the app is continually denied by the app stores because The Client has not accepted Add Only’s advice on what changes are required for the approval of the app in the app stores or play store, The Client will not be entitled to a refund of the initial fees or any other charges incurred up to that point.
13. Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. reserves all the rights to index all rates to increase beyond the charges that applied prior to such increase occurring and the client acknowledges that Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. is authorized to apply such increase on further monthly and any other sums payable to Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd.
Add Only Standard Offering
14. These terms and conditions cover the website conversion model referred to as Add Only offered online by Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd.
15. It is understood and agreed by the Client that issues can occur and that in the event of any customer complaint or concern the Client shall refer it, or them, to Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd., either via Add Only support or directly. This will not be a basis for voiding its obligation to pay Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. or withholding payment.
16. Unless agreed by both the Client and Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. or unless a reseller or white label offering is to occur then Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. shall be listed as the app developer in iTunes and Google Play Store.
17. It is understood by the Client that the apps will operate on iPhones, iPads, Android Phones and Android Tablets (Compatible with Android 2.1 (Eclair) and beyond) if the complete package of these platforms is purchased from Add Only.
18. Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. warrants that the Add Only service shall be performed with reasonable care in a diligent and competent manner. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this clause is Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd.’s only warranty concerning the services and is made expressly in lieu of all other warranties and representations, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise.
19. Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. may issue an update to the Client’s Add Only apps which may add, modify and/or remove app features. These updates may be pushed out automatically without particular notice to that effect, although Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. intends to notify the Client in advance of an upcoming update with details on what the update includes.
20. Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. does not warrant and is not responsible for any products or services, including delivery of messages by carriers, on other networks or on other providers systems or infrastructure which is beyond the best efforts of Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd., which it is accepted to have been made by Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. on its own systems.
21. Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. does not warrant to any client the benefit of any Add Only products or services that any client shall acquire from Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd..
22. The Client warrants that it has not relied on any representations in writing or otherwise by Add Only or Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. and that it is bound by these terms and conditions as a precondition of doing business with Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. which it accepts by making any payment to Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. or requests for its products or services.
23. No additional programming or support charges shall be levied by Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. to the client other than the initial development and monthly charges unless required and agreed by the client in writing in advance of such work.
24. Where Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. should incur any additional charges Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. will notify the Client of any such charges as soon as practicable thereafter and the Client shall have their right to decline same.
25. All service charges are based on Add Only standard reporting being provided. Additional reporting requirements may incur additional charges pre-agreed with the Client.
26. Unless otherwise notified, the monthly support charge is to be determined by The Client’s selected plan: Free, with required payments per calendar month; or, Premium, with required payments of per calendar month, whichever is applicable.
27. The first monthly support charge is due on the same date this agreement is entered by The Client and covers the upcoming month. Each additional payment will be charged on the monthly anniversary of the initial payment, or the first day of the following month should any issue arise. If any monthly support amount is not paid within seven days of being due, Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. is entitled to provide a further 7 days of notice before terminating this agreement.
28. Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. reserves all the rights to terminate the service for any reasonable grounds, including if payment is not received within 2 days of it being due. The decision to terminate shall be communicated to The Client as soon as practicable after making such decision. Further, in the event that the service is discontinued due to failure to pay, Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. reserves all the rights to charge a reactivation fee if The Client requests that the service be reactivated, and Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. were to agree to reactivate it.
29. Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. reserves all the rights to levy a Wasted Service Call-Out (WSC) charge of Rs. 250 per hour or part thereof, where it has been deemed “reasonable” to expect that The Client could have located the cause of the fault and taken “reasonable” steps to rectify the situation, and this has not occurred or where it Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. determines that there was no fault attributed to Add Only or Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd..
30. By completing the online order or by signing the authorization to proceed the client is acknowledging on behalf of its organization that it has obtained authorization to enter this agreement upon these Terms and Conditions.
31. Where the Client specifically uses or requests the use of material that may be protected under copyright laws, the Client agrees to indemnify Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. for any infringement on such copyright.
32. Unless otherwise agreed, the Client may cancel their mobile app at any time without incurring penalty fees but must provide 7 days of notice. No refunds for payments already made will be issued.
33. Termination must be made by email to email@example.com
34. Nothing in this proposal shall give rise to any action against Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. for whatever reason arising out of contract, tort or occurring from the relationship established between the parties herein shall be no more than Rs.100 as an accumulative total sum up to and including such claim.
35. All ideas and suggestions of Add Only shall remain the property of Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. whether promoted and used as a result of this Agreement or not.
36. In the event of the termination of any service or services arising from or incidental to this Agreement or introduced by Add Only it is agreed that ownership of the Intellectual Property giving rise to such service or services shall remain the property of Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. including the name of the application in either or both of the App Store or in Google Play Store for the service. This excludes any pre-existing Intellectual Property created by the Client such as trademarks, logos or copyright information.
37. Add Only’s Customer Service and Technical Support can be reached via email at . Add Only or Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. gives no warranty to respond to any email or concern other than as soon as it can practicably do so.
38. Cancellation of any service does not expunge the client from any reasonable rights or obligations stipulated in this agreement.
39. Any internet domains, app development, app names or registrations in the App Store, Google Play Store or otherwise used in conjunction with the client’s app or phone numbers or other addresses that Add Only establishes and maintains in the operation of the services remain the property of Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd.
40. Any app designs or app functions or recommendations or other intellectual property arising from this Agreement and/or the Services outlined herein continue to be held by Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. or its nominee.
41. In the event of service termination the Client agrees that Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. has the right to destroy any customer data unless payment for transfer of it is agreed by the Client with Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. within 7 working days of service cancellation.
42. In the event that the service provided by Add Only to the Client is terminated Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. shall not be required to facilitate the data, unless on mutually agreed terms, to the Client or any third party and shall within 7 working days of such termination becoming effective destroy all of the Clients data.
43. Both parties to this Agreement are entitled to promote the other party on their web site as well as links to the other party’s web site, mobile app or social media pages unless specifically excluded pursuant to these terms and conditions.
44. Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. will have the right to represent to clients and prospects that the Client is a client of Add Only and to describe the services provided in any format of public relations and on its web sites at the discretion of Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. providing that it does not cause any provable damages to the reputation of the Client and providing it is not specifically excluded under these terms and conditions. In the event of any provable claim of damages caused to a client this shall be reviewed in the entire discretion of Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. and its management acting reasonably but be not more than Rs 100 in total for such damage regardless as to the number of apps that the client may have with Add Only.
45. Any request to progress service provision by the Client to Add Only is deemed to continue until and unless it is terminated at the discretion of either the Client or Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd..
46. All industrial and intellectual property rights in and relating to any inventions, patents, applications for patents, design applications, designs (whether registered or unregistered) all copyrights, (including copyright conferred by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth)), all trade or service marks (whether registered or unregistered), Confidential Information, integrated circuits, any rights that presently exist or may arise in the future anywhere in the world in respect of the services that the Client shall use belong to Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd.. The Client obtains no rights to this intellectual property though using the services of Add Only.
47. Neither party represents any guarantee of success in any way for any initiative or developed application. Where the Client specifically uses or requests the use of material that may be protected under copyright laws, The Client agrees to indemnify Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. for any infringement on such copyright.
48. The Client indemnifies Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. from and against any claim, demand, action, suit or proceeding that may be bought by any person against them or their employees or agents or any of them in respect of personal injury to or the death of any person whatsoever or loss of or damage to any property or any other loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or as a consequence of an unlawful act or negligent act or omission by the Client in the execution of the work under this Agreement, or by their use of their account, and also from any costs and expenses that may be incurred with any such claim, demand, action suit or proceeding.
49. The Client agrees to comply with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations when using Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd.’s products and systems.
50. The Client agrees to comply with the SPAM Act 2003 of India.
51. Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to suspend or terminate a user’s account if, in its opinion a user has breached any laws or guidelines or if payment has not been made to Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. for the Add Only product or any additional or associated product or services.
52. The Client is to provide its own hardware and internet connections required to use the service and are solely responsible for all costs and fees associated with that usage.
53. Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. is permitted to assign or license its associated services to any third party without the prior consent or notification to the Client.
54. The Client does not have an exclusive right to use or distribute the service in any industry or territory and nothing in this agreement or relationship shall give rise to access to the source code or intellectual property of Add Only which is agreed to be a valuable asset of Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. and is protected under Copyright Law and all rights are reserved in it.
55. In the event of any dispute between the client and Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. it shall be determined by a Mediator and it is agreed between both parties that the maximum claim allowed against Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. shall be not more than the standard monthly cost levied by Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. to that client.
56. Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. will not accept responsibility for any server down time, server delayed response time, network issues, or any other issues caused by interruption or intermittent issues of the underlying hosting service provider.
57. The Client must not hack the Add Only service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Add Only or Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd..
58. Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. will not process any payment transactions directly as such will be processed through the Clients own Merchant or Pay Pal account.
59. Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. expressly makes NO claim or representation that:
a. will be relied upon or warranty that the Add Only service is or will be error free or that the information or the apps it supplies will be timely, uninterrupted or secure in part or whole during service provision;
b. oral or written advice afforded by Add Only or Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. or its representatives or those holding out or perceived to be its representatives or in some relationship with Add Only of any type may be relied upon in any way or create any warranty or representation under any circumstance.
60. No Client may rely on any information received by Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. in relation to service provision or the benefits perceived or otherwise may derive for any Client or relationship of any Client.
61. Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. or any related entity or party of Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. will not under any circumstances accept liability for any damages or losses occurring be they direct, indirect, incidental, identifiable, special or consequential arising from not being able to use or fully use the Add Only servers or apps or arising from any mistake, omission, interruption, deletion to data or loss of data or virus or howsoever occurring which affects the performance or availability of the app or being able to transact via the app.
62. Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. will not accept liability for any damages for loss of business or loss of profits arising from breach of this agreement or breach of any stated or perceived warranty and such exclusion of liability is to be read and understood as applying directly or indirectly with any party obtaining services of the Add Only platform. Such exclusion of liability by Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. shall apply whether it otherwise would arise pursuant to contract or tort or construed as arising from this agreement. The exclusion of liability by Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. shall survive any termination of this Agreement for any reason.
63. Any client of Add Only acknowledges that they may be in receipt of information that it or they would not otherwise receive and such information is to remain the proprietary right of Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. and deemed confidential and protected accordingly pursuant to the laws of the State of Victoria India.
64. Force Majeur shall apply to this relationship between Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. and the party receiving or seeking to receive Add Only services. Accordingly, it is agreed that if by reason of failures of servers, telecommunications or internet service providers, failures of mobile operating systems, labor disputes, riots, inability to obtain labor or materials, earthquake, fire or other action of the elements, accidents, governmental restrictions or other causes beyond the control of Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. it is unable to perform in whole or in part its obligations as set forth in this Agreement, then Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. shall be relieved of those obligations to the extent it is so unable to perform its services and shall not make Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. liable to any affected party.
65. This Agreement shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the laws of the State of Victoria in India and the parties shall to the extent that any claim could occur, agree to be bound and subject to a mediation occurring within the State of Victoria, India.
66. In the event of Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. incurring legal costs it shall have the right to recover same should it succeed in any litigation but shall not be liable to pay any other party or parties legal costs in any proceedings.
67. In the event that any provisions of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid or enforceable, then such provision will be deemed to be written, construed and enforced as so limited.
68. It is agreed between the parties that the terms of this Agreement apply to those obligations that survive any cancellation, termination, or rescission which shall include all rights and obligations following termination and or assignment, terms pursuant to liability and limits as stated, indemnification and warranty as well as the right of not facilitating services at the discretion of Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. without being required to give reason for same.
69. It is accepted as fundamental to any relationship with Add Only that any party receiving its services will indemnify, defend and not seek any claim from Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. regardless as to any other party(ies) actions, claims or liability, costs, losses and expenses claimed to arise from use or attempted or sought use of Add Only services and such protection and indemnity shall occur without limit or exception.
70. The terms and conditions and the relationship with Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. shall continue regardless of any assignment of interest by or in Add Only to a related or non related entity.
71. It is agreed that the obligations between the parties are entirely contained within the terms and conditions of this agreement, which are subject to change at the discretion of Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd., and the laws of the State of Victoria and of India. No oral communication at any time shall place obligations on the parties.
72. In the event that Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. were to delay any right of action arising pursuant to these terms and conditions, any updated changes to these terms and conditions or arising from its contractual rights or in tort it shall not give rise to any waiver by Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. to seek protection and enforcement of such rights.
Purchase and use of SMS
73. Nothing in this Agreement requires any party transacting with Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. through Add Only to purchase SMS credits from Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd.. In the event that The Client purchases credits in advance for the number of SMSs to be used in conjunction with The Client’s Mobile Application acquired from Add Only then they shall be used within 12 months of purchase or those credits or otherwise they will cease to be effective.
74. Any reference to Short Message Services (SMS) in these Terms and Conditions is only applicable in the event of provision of SMS being supplied to The Client by Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt. Ltd..
75. The Client will be responsible for all costs incurred from the use of any SMS account established for The Client which will be charged as one credit for every 160 characters (or part thereof) used in a message up to a maximum of 6 credits for 960 characters.
76. In the event that the client utilizes SMS to promote availability of its apps to other parties it shall ensure that the message and phone numbers they are to broadcast with a link to The Clients Mobile Application are accurate.
We receive information from you when you register on our website chintamanisoftware.com, or our mobile app, subscribe to our product updates, or fill out a form sharing your personal data. When ordering or registering on our site, you may be requested to share your name, e-mail address or phone number. We appreciate that you care about how your information is used and secured at our end. We value the trust you place in us, and are committed to handling your data with the required level of confidentiality. We employ the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following policy statement to learn more.
Scope of the Policy:
This Policy describes how we collect and use information that customers provide to us in connection with the creation, registration or administration of their respective accounts on the web site, which we refer to as “Account Information”. For example, Account Information includes names, usernames, phone numbers, email addresses and billing information associated with a customer’s CHINTAMANI SOFTWARE OPC PVT. LTD. account.
Applicability of this Policy and Confidentiality:
This Policy applies to customers Account Information only. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may release your information to comply with applicable law or to abide by any order from appropriate authority, enforce our site policies, or protect our interest if necessary. However, non-personal identifiable information may be provided, to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses as permitted by law.
How CHINTAMANI SOFTWARE OPC PVT. LTD. uses Account Information:
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To offer personalized and enhanced shopping experience on our website.
To administer various promotions, surveys, or other site features.
To send periodic updates and emails.
To send you information and to respond to enquiries and other requests you may have.
Third party links
While shopping online you could sometimes access third party products or services. These links and offers on third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. CHINTAMANI SOFTWARE OPC PVT. LTD. has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites if any. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Minors Accessing the Website
CHINTAMANI SOFTWARE OPC PVT. LTD. shall not be held liable for any transactions done on the website by a minor representing that he/she is a major. Contracts entered by minors are void ab initio as per Indian law.
Amendment to the Policy
By accessing our website, you consent to the terms and conditions of the policy.
Return and Refund of Products: Product related complaints for refund or replacement are subject to Refund and Return Policy available at Return Policy. Customer and CHINTAMANI SOFTWARE OPC PVT. LTD. unconditionally agree that they are governed by the Return Policy.
The return process of a Product may be subject to additional terms depending on the nature and category of the Product. Any such additional terms may be specified on the Website or be intimated by CHINTAMANI SOFTWARE OPC PVT. LTD. at the time of purchase of the Product.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
By agreeing to these terms and conditions you agree that in case of any dispute you will be governed by the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and exclusive jurisdiction lies with the court of Pune.
Limitation of Liability
CHINTAMANI SOFTWARE OPC PVT. LTD. may deny customers access to the site at any time and may do so immediately without notice. Such denial of access will be without any liability to CHINTAMANI SOFTWARE OPC PVT. LTD..
Customer Grievance Redressal Policy
You can contact us through the below mentioned touch points and our team will be happy to assist you.
First Contact Point: Customer Service Team
For quick resolution of your complaints, you can contact our customer service team on the following email address:
Second Contact Point: Grievance Officer
If you are not satisfied with the query resolution, you can get in touch with our Grievance Officer on the details given below:
Name: Chintamani Software (OPC) Pvt Ltd.
Office: Flat no C-7 Amarchhaya Society,
Gadital Hadapsar Pune,
Maharashtra, India 411018.
Contact Hours: Monday to Friday, 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
CHINTAMANI SOFTWARE OPC PVT. LTD. reserves the right to limit the quantity of any given product that a customer can purchase.
CHINTAMANI SOFTWARE OPC PVT. LTD., at all times, will make its best efforts to ensure that the information (pricing, images, description, color and other defining attributes of the product) about products is accurate. However, in cases where we might inadvertently publish inaccurate information, we will take corrective actions but reserve the right to cancel the order.
CHINTAMANI SOFTWARE OPC PVT. LTD. does not take responsibility for any inconvenience or interruption of a customer’s browsing experience arising out of connectivity issues. CHINTAMANI SOFTWARE OPC PVT. LTD. also does not guarantee 100% availability of our service. From time to time, owing to maintenance activity, our service will be unavailable – during which time we will be unable to service your orders.